Friday, May 29, 2009

thoughts from yesterday


I was playing with bubbles with my nephew today. It was hot but fun. We built a pile on the grass and then on other things. His hand got so soapy that we covered it with bubbles. I took some pictures of the bubbles and was surprised by what I got. I had to share the butterfly picture. I cropped in way down. I was thinking as I was looking at the picture on the computer that sometimes life throws you a nice surprise occasionally. Like feeling human after having a cold that made me feel nonhuman that lasted a couple months. Now if only I can quit coughing so my ribs will stay in there right place. I guess life can’t all be a nice surprise all the time or I would never appreciate the day’s I feel human. So much for my rambling I hope you enjoy the picture.

No comments:

A place where I can put thoughts and pictures for my family and friends. I will also share some of the effects having Multiple Chemical Syndrome has had on my life. MCS has been described as a chronic disease caused by an intolerance (lack of the substance needed for digestion) to an environmental chemical. Then other chemicals can and do start building up in the body. The different chemical effect people differently and can cause secondary damage to your organs if not taken care of.