Monday, May 18, 2009

it's to hot


it's only May and I think the weather is to hot. The good things about summer. This is a hard one for me as I love winter. Plants grow in the summer. i do like gardening. Cool evenings and nights of a semi dessert region. I think I need help coming up with good things about summer. Maybe if I was feeling better it would help. Growing up it was fun to explore and read. I will try and not complain to much about the heat this summer. Such as life. Every that enjoys the heat will you please enjoy it for me? Maybe that is the best part of summer, knowing that someone enjoys it.

No comments:

A place where I can put thoughts and pictures for my family and friends. I will also share some of the effects having Multiple Chemical Syndrome has had on my life. MCS has been described as a chronic disease caused by an intolerance (lack of the substance needed for digestion) to an environmental chemical. Then other chemicals can and do start building up in the body. The different chemical effect people differently and can cause secondary damage to your organs if not taken care of.