Saturday, April 25, 2009

It’s nice to be back online. About a month ago we had a brown to black to brown out that apparently took out the internet receiver box and the VCR. Maybe it’s been good that I haven’t felt good again. It was a funny series of events but finally today we got a new box. I have an ear infection. I have to tell the story. My mom and sister finally got me to a doctor; it took me not being able to hear out of my left ear. It was kinda nice to not hear in a strange way, I wasn’t super sensitive to sound. The doctor said it was full of wax so he took a water pick and blasted it out. It wasn’t bad until it hit my eardrum and I went dizzy. He said something I didn’t really hear and I said I was going to pass out and did. I remember the doctor reaching out to stop me from sliding on the wall. Next he was moving my feet and I was scared I would fall off the stool and realized my hands were on carpet and I was on the floor. It took a while for the room to stop spinning. The doctor looked at my ear again and was surprised that I had infection in it. I laugh about it now, ok, I laughed at it then also. Life is good. I liked the flowers they prove its spring. They are out of the same picture.

No comments:

A place where I can put thoughts and pictures for my family and friends. I will also share some of the effects having Multiple Chemical Syndrome has had on my life. MCS has been described as a chronic disease caused by an intolerance (lack of the substance needed for digestion) to an environmental chemical. Then other chemicals can and do start building up in the body. The different chemical effect people differently and can cause secondary damage to your organs if not taken care of.