Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I am starting to do more normal activities. The picture on the left is a picture I took. It is majorly cropped. I thought I was buying carnations, I wasn't paying attention, but these are Mums. My mom is majorly allergic to Mums so that was a problem. So despite how tired I was I did the series of pictures I wanted to do. I can see a lot of ways I want to change to make it like I see in my head. It is funny to me that the background is different color as it is the same piece of fabric.
It has been a busy month. Mom had her last knee replaced. This was the fourth major surgery in about a year. Her first hip replacement was last February. She is doing good. This is the first surgery, of the four replacements, that has really had pain. The other three was less pain after than before the surgery. It is really nice to see her walking without a cane again.
I don't know if I am ready for spring but it doesn't look like I have a choice. The tulips are 2 inches tall. Maybe the citrus plant we have will start doing better again. It is looking pretty sad. The good part of spring is all the new life.

No comments:

A place where I can put thoughts and pictures for my family and friends. I will also share some of the effects having Multiple Chemical Syndrome has had on my life. MCS has been described as a chronic disease caused by an intolerance (lack of the substance needed for digestion) to an environmental chemical. Then other chemicals can and do start building up in the body. The different chemical effect people differently and can cause secondary damage to your organs if not taken care of.