Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My favorite season


This is my favorite time of the year. I love the snow and the cold. I don't mind driving with other cars if the roads are cleared and love driving on snow when I am the only car. I wish winter would last five months then have spring and fall last three months each then have summer only last a month. So it's not a practical desire, since I enjoy gardening and you need summer for gardens. I had my Mom take some pictures today as we drove home from her doctor's appointment in Logan today. The canyon was so beautiful to me that I wanted to share some of it.

No comments:

A place where I can put thoughts and pictures for my family and friends. I will also share some of the effects having Multiple Chemical Syndrome has had on my life. MCS has been described as a chronic disease caused by an intolerance (lack of the substance needed for digestion) to an environmental chemical. Then other chemicals can and do start building up in the body. The different chemical effect people differently and can cause secondary damage to your organs if not taken care of.