
Hope this finds everyone well.
I went back to my doctor the end of January. When I first went back he said I was like a car running in the red zone, basically just running on fumes. He wasn’t sure how I was even functioning to do anything. He said that I was on a good start to get my body back into the zone above red. Our goal is at least a forth of a tank before we start trying to get the chemical out of my body again. We set a goal day of September 1 to start that process.
To my mind that means that maybe for the next six months or so maybe I will be able to visit more with family and friends. Then in September I well be really sick for several months. Detoxing the chemical is kind of like the worst cold you have ever had then add that you can feel every cell in you body being attacked. Ok, maybe not attacked but effected. Because I went so long without help and became so toxic, every cell in my body probable has chemicals and toxin in them. The medicines that are available react strongly with my body and its not very much fun. Like having some medicine that is suppose to drain your body of chemical could every be seen as fun in any universe.
So for the last two months or so all I seem to do is sleep. It has been like that my body finally said, “Ok, brain you want to function then let me sleep to heal.” People have often asked my how I can sleep so much. My response is always when you get the flu how much do you sleep? With a more serious illness? This illness of min is serious and sleep is required to heal. It does take a toll on my body to sleep so much but the benefits of the sleep in recovery are worth it.
Hopefully I will be able to write more, at least for a while. Thank you all for being patient with me during this time. I was hopping for a quick recovery and being able to go on with life in less than a year and this extended time is really frustration for me and I am sure it not easy on others either.
I am doing better at putting short post up on my blog now. http://kjrocks888.blogspot.com/
Take care, kj
I like this picture full size better but I like the focus. It kinda reminds me of my life at this time. I can only focus on now and the past and future seem kinda blurry.
No comments:
Post a Comment