Sunday, January 18, 2009

thoughts for the day

OK. This doesn't happen often so enjoy the photo. This is me with my latest nephew. Isn't he just adorable. One of the greatest joys in my life is watching my sibling and their spouses with my nieces and nephews. I don't think that life get's much better. It is so nice to see how much they love their kids. I think my nieces and nephews are some of the luckiest kids in the world to have the parents they have.
I wish I felt better and could spend more time with family and friends. I look forward to the time I will feel better and can spend the time I would like with the people I care about. I will probable be working and have no time anyway but I can dream can't I?

No comments:

A place where I can put thoughts and pictures for my family and friends. I will also share some of the effects having Multiple Chemical Syndrome has had on my life. MCS has been described as a chronic disease caused by an intolerance (lack of the substance needed for digestion) to an environmental chemical. Then other chemicals can and do start building up in the body. The different chemical effect people differently and can cause secondary damage to your organs if not taken care of.