Friday, December 26, 2008

the day after Christmas


It was a nice Christmas day. With so much snow in the last few days the deer have come down into the valley. I herd was in the field across from the house. I wonder how much damage they are doing the the hay. I guess we will find out in the spring.
I think these are really out of the canyon because I have pictures that match the group I took last year at the canyon mouth.
They walk have been shoveled often. The drifts are the worst. There are almost bare spots and 6 foot drifts. It is fun to walk through.

No comments:

A place where I can put thoughts and pictures for my family and friends. I will also share some of the effects having Multiple Chemical Syndrome has had on my life. MCS has been described as a chronic disease caused by an intolerance (lack of the substance needed for digestion) to an environmental chemical. Then other chemicals can and do start building up in the body. The different chemical effect people differently and can cause secondary damage to your organs if not taken care of.