As I walked out to clean Mom's van off, the snow was about a quarter inch, I wondered what today would be like. I am doing the wishing thing again. I keep wanting to do all these big projects, like doing my laundry, so I sit here wanting the energy instead of doing the small task that I do have energy to do, like organize the space by my monitor. So I came back in to feed my facebook puppy and then get to work and end up writing in here. then I like putting a picture so I had to go find one and re-size it to fit. It's going to be one of those days when you get a lot done but very little of what you planned to do. I would have liked to have taken my camera with me but would think of it because it might get wet cleaning off snow. So I found an older picture that reflects my mood today. It is the beginning of a beautiful day.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
thoughts for the morning
As I walked out to clean Mom's van off, the snow was about a quarter inch, I wondered what today would be like. I am doing the wishing thing again. I keep wanting to do all these big projects, like doing my laundry, so I sit here wanting the energy instead of doing the small task that I do have energy to do, like organize the space by my monitor. So I came back in to feed my facebook puppy and then get to work and end up writing in here. then I like putting a picture so I had to go find one and re-size it to fit. It's going to be one of those days when you get a lot done but very little of what you planned to do. I would have liked to have taken my camera with me but would think of it because it might get wet cleaning off snow. So I found an older picture that reflects my mood today. It is the beginning of a beautiful day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A place where I can put thoughts and pictures for my family and friends. I will also share some of the effects having Multiple Chemical Syndrome has had on my life. MCS has been described as a chronic disease caused by an intolerance (lack of the substance needed for digestion) to an environmental chemical. Then other chemicals can and do start building up in the body. The different chemical effect people differently and can cause secondary damage to your organs if not taken care of.
No comments:
Post a Comment