Wednesday, December 3, 2008

update


Thanksgiving was great. Mom and I had a quiet dinner on Thanksgiving day and then enjoyed the family party on Sunday.
My brother filled in details of the Baja race. They came in 8th in their class and 24th motorbike overall. He would go back and do it all over again. Listening to him talk about it I hope he can do it.
It would be fun to go down and watch.
The weather is finally turning colder. It's about time!

No comments:

A place where I can put thoughts and pictures for my family and friends. I will also share some of the effects having Multiple Chemical Syndrome has had on my life. MCS has been described as a chronic disease caused by an intolerance (lack of the substance needed for digestion) to an environmental chemical. Then other chemicals can and do start building up in the body. The different chemical effect people differently and can cause secondary damage to your organs if not taken care of.