Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas


I woke up early this morning and was so excited about a snowy Christmas day. I love a white Christmas. I don't like the roads not being as clear so I can't go see family. I had to take a picture. The blur across the back window is the large snow clumps being blown in the wind. Hope all has a safe holiday.
It is amazing to me how much a good snow storm can brighten my day. I realized yesterday and the day before I really miss shoveling the snow. I know I am strange. My favorite way to remove the snow is to build a snowman. You just roll the ball up and down the sidewalk or driveway. Winter is the best time of year to me. I love the cold and playing in the snow.
I am glad we have Christmas. It gives me a chance to reflect on all the added help I get to survive and function each day. God is there for everyone and loves each of us.

No comments:

A place where I can put thoughts and pictures for my family and friends. I will also share some of the effects having Multiple Chemical Syndrome has had on my life. MCS has been described as a chronic disease caused by an intolerance (lack of the substance needed for digestion) to an environmental chemical. Then other chemicals can and do start building up in the body. The different chemical effect people differently and can cause secondary damage to your organs if not taken care of.