Sunday, July 12, 2009

Life is funny. I have been doing better the last week or so. I was excited to be able to go to a couple family events. I went to a wedding reception and left feeling good. It was a wonderful time. I enjoyed talking with my family. Then we went to Wal-Mart and there was a couple people that was wearing scents so strong I was effective an isle over. Then as we were leaving someone was smoking in the parking lot. I didn’t think it affected me that bad until I was at a baptism the next day. The reaction kind of rolled in and really surprised me. Sadly we had to leave early and not attend the luncheon with I was looking forward to. My Mom was worried about me driving so she came home with me instead of going. As we drove home we talked about the price I pay for my illness and I realized how pathetic my life sounds. So I decided to tell of the good things in my life.




Spending time with my family. I enjoy the peace and quiet of live back on the farm. My relationship with my mother, she is an incredible lady. Going back to college, I am still trying to finish a class I started independent study last year. I will probable take a class this fall and next spring. My photography. I still love to take pictures and occasionally have been able to get out. Making wash clothes. Helping my nieces make quilts for their college beds. I can’t believe they are that old. Holding my baby niece and nephews. Spending time exploring the world with younger nieces and nephews. Did I mention that I love spending time with my family Hearing about how friends are doing on Facebook. Having the time and place to allow my body to recover from my illness. It is a blessing to have this time. Chinese food. Pink. I made a bed cover and it is nice to have such a cheerful color in my room. Life is good.

No comments:

A place where I can put thoughts and pictures for my family and friends. I will also share some of the effects having Multiple Chemical Syndrome has had on my life. MCS has been described as a chronic disease caused by an intolerance (lack of the substance needed for digestion) to an environmental chemical. Then other chemicals can and do start building up in the body. The different chemical effect people differently and can cause secondary damage to your organs if not taken care of.