Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Started a website to sale my pictures. Big step for me. If you would like to see it go to: http://kristy-jeppson.artistwebsites.com/ or http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/kristy-jeppson.html . I will slowly put pictures up. Later this year I will open a second site to sale my pictures. If you have suggestions on a second site let me know.

Hope to feel better this year than last. At least I am doing better at talking, well at least some days. Most days I don't seem to have a very good grasp on verbalizing. At least sleeping 12 to 16 hours a day is helping.

It's a great day today - it snowed. It looks so pretty and white. I was getting tired of mud. I hope the snow stays for another month. I think our citrus plant fruit is turning color to yellow. That means we have a lemon tree. Now if I can just get the bugs off the plant. After three years this is the first fruit on the plant. I was wondering if it would ever get fruit where it's an inside plant, surprise. Picture to left. Such a little thing about an inch long.

Hope everyone has a great day.

No comments:

A place where I can put thoughts and pictures for my family and friends. I will also share some of the effects having Multiple Chemical Syndrome has had on my life. MCS has been described as a chronic disease caused by an intolerance (lack of the substance needed for digestion) to an environmental chemical. Then other chemicals can and do start building up in the body. The different chemical effect people differently and can cause secondary damage to your organs if not taken care of.