I spent part of the day yesterday with two of my best friends from high school. It was good to see them again. I always enjoy spending time with friends. It is nice to know that friendships can last over time. I have been missing all of my friends lately as I have been so sick. It is nice to be feeling a little better and able to do more. E-mails should also be easier now also.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
a day out
I spent part of the day yesterday with two of my best friends from high school. It was good to see them again. I always enjoy spending time with friends. It is nice to know that friendships can last over time. I have been missing all of my friends lately as I have been so sick. It is nice to be feeling a little better and able to do more. E-mails should also be easier now also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A place where I can put thoughts and pictures for my family and friends. I will also share some of the effects having Multiple Chemical Syndrome has had on my life. MCS has been described as a chronic disease caused by an intolerance (lack of the substance needed for digestion) to an environmental chemical. Then other chemicals can and do start building up in the body. The different chemical effect people differently and can cause secondary damage to your organs if not taken care of.
No comments:
Post a Comment