Friday, November 7, 2008

my second post


wow did you ever think this would happen? I finally added something new.

I had to add a recent picture that I took.

Life goes on.

I took the twilightersanonymous.com quiz
and I am a Esme. What ever that means.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah, Kristy! I'm not great at staying in touch, but I do love to read blogs and you sure take beautiful pictures!

A place where I can put thoughts and pictures for my family and friends. I will also share some of the effects having Multiple Chemical Syndrome has had on my life. MCS has been described as a chronic disease caused by an intolerance (lack of the substance needed for digestion) to an environmental chemical. Then other chemicals can and do start building up in the body. The different chemical effect people differently and can cause secondary damage to your organs if not taken care of.